The Family Ministry Program is a distance learning program that will facilitate servants’ understanding of a triadic healing encounter with the living Christ, facilitated by a helper who assists this redemptive, healing process, helping another get unstuck and moving forward on the path to spiritual maturity and psycho-social emotional health.
The Holistic approach human.
This program is designed to educate and equip those within the church to provide Biblical encouragement, direction, hope, understanding, and aid to those in need within our community.
To help students integrate their academic studies into care-giving helping practices and skills so that they may become capable of only time-limited Christian lay helping.
- Students should understand & be familiar with all sets of emotions and feelings.
- Students should be able of detecting & differentiating various emotions and feelings, and discerning them from facts and behaviors.
- Students should develop and nurture their skills in interpreting and analyzing feelings and behaviors to reach objective conclusions.
- Students should know how to appropriately respond to and manage different emotional expressions with appropriate communications skills.
- Students should be familiar with special emotional or behavioral situations, and learn appropriate techniques, like crisis management and de-escalation