Counseling 23: Infidelity Prevention/Purity in Marriage
Yousry Armanios, M.D., M.A.
As the entire world faces now the toxins of pornography, sexual perversions and sex addiction, the Institution of Marriage has been threatened like never before. Christians should be more aware of such threats and their implications. The course would address the tools and measures that individuals, couples as well as Christian Counselors should learn to prevent and to deal with the impact of infidelity on marriage in general.
- Introduction: Prevalence & Epidemiology of Porn & Cybersex in Our Life
- Leading Factors before Marriage: Childhood, Culture & Religion
- “Temptation” of Pornography after Marriage: “Facts & Feelings”!
- Between Dynamics of Affairs & Pure, Monogamous Marriage
- Treatment: A Comprehensive Restoring Plan from the Holy Scriptures
- Questions & Answers – Conclusion
- Book: “HEALING YOUR MARRIAGE WHEN TRUST IS BROKEN”
Author: Cindy Beall
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
ISBN: 978-0-7369-4315 (eBook)
Book: His Needs, Her Needs
Author: Willard F. Harley, Jr.
Publisher: Baker Publishing Group/Revell
EBook Corrections 04.17.2013, 09.30.2015
- Other Suggested Text & Articles: Provided Onsite
Course Requirements & Grading:
- Physical Attendance of Onsite Six Presentations (20% of Final Grade)
- Research Paper: Details Provided Onsite (80% of Final Grade)
- Passing Grade “C”: 70% out of 100%
- Passing Grade “B”: 80% out of 100%
- Passing Grade “A”: 90% out of 100%
- Passing Grade “A+”: 95-100% out of 100%