Counseling 10: Preparing for Marriage
Coun 10: Preparing for Marriage Hani Ashamalla MD Course Description: The course will offer discussion about how to prepare couples for marriage. It will allow the lay counselors to help couples identify their differences, weaknesses and strengths. Course Objectives:
- Differences between man and woman
- Basics of Christian marriage
- How to identify deal breakers during engagement
- How to discover the will of God in marriage?
- How to choose your spouse?
- How to anchor your marriage on Love and respect?
- What to avoid in choosing your future spouse?
- Understand the Win-Win approach
- Attending the course’s lectures in the announced conference.
- Having daily access to the Internet and basic typing skills.
- Turning assignments after the dead line may reduce the score by 25 %
- There will be a comprehensive final exam which will be followingall the assignments that have been completed and turned in.